View Single Post
post #7 of Old 08-24-2018
Donna_F
The most female moderator

Dock
re: New guy, new boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by skills4lou View Post
Thanks all. I just realized that I missed a word on the title. It should read "New guy, New boat"
Anyway, I took the sails out yesterday and folded them in a better way than just stuffed in the bags. I don't know if the sail number matches the hull, but it's #72. Still haven't found a hull number so I can get it inspected.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Boats donít get ďinspectedĒ like cars but you will need the hull identification number to change the title to your name. Assuming you were given one, if so, it should be on it already. If not, check the transom. Since itís an older boat, the number may be very faint. Sail number is not always the hull number, especially if the previous owner had the sails replaced and didnít care if the number was on there or not.

Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRBS
Rock Hall, MD
KB3ZCB

If you're helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome