SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is this called?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-31-2018 Thread Starter
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 182
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 3
What is this called?

What is this thing called?

It is a recessed pocket that holds the "ball" end of a tiller extension handle. It can be used to hold the tiller stationary when one leaves the helm to raise/lower sails.

Many thanks!

Hal Nash
Waldport OR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tillerextensionlock.jpg (79.8 KB, 43 views)
hnash53 is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome