SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is this called?
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 08-31-2018 Thread Starter
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 156
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 2
Re: What is this called?

Originally Posted by Jeff_H View Post
That looks like a Forespar tiller extension lock box.
We have a winner!! Thanks Jeff... that's definitely it.
hnash53 is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome