SailNet Community - View Single Post - Casco Bay Area Mooring and/or slip Reccomendations
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 10-21-2018 Thread Starter
HobieDogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmueller View Post

We've had our boat in South Freeport (in the Haraseeket) for the last 7 years and are very happy with it. We also chose a slip over mooring, cause it makes it easier to get the littles on board

Thanks! We were just up checking out Brewers yesterday. It looks like a great spot. There’s quite a waiting list for both moorings and slips, so we’re hopeful that we’ll make it into one of the two marinas. If not, we do have a lead on a mooring out near the entrance....so we may end up with that and a dinghy-only tie up at the marina.

Hopefully we’ll see you up there next season!

The two marinas is the royal river have a waiting list and pretty much told me I’m out of luck, especially since we won’t be hauling and doing maintenance with them each winter.

PYC and Handy Boat look nice and are also on our list, but the Haraseeket feels better protected and being able to walk the pup at Wolfs Neck right across the river is a nice plus. If anyone has a contact at PYC I’d love to chat with them about it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome