SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone near Onekama, MI to look at a Hunter 18?
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 10-30-2018
SV Siren
1968 Columbia 50

Re: Anyone near Onekama, MI to look at a Hunter 18?

I wish you had posted this earlier, I was just up there and would have taken a look for you. My daughter goes to camp on the south side of the lake. If you do go, there is a real nice breakfast shop right downtown on the main road..there is very little else in that town to speak of.

Considering the for sale posting came up in August, and the boat was sitting indoors at the time, I would not hesitate to assume it has been stored indoors all the time, as that thing looks super clean, jeebus, it looks like new. The east end of the lake is really shallow, I would ask for pictures of the drop down keel, but otherwise I would not hesitate to buy this. I have had very little experience with Onekema Marine, but they always were really straight forward with me, and great to deal with.

For any lingering doubts, ask them to do a facetime audio/video call with you, hopefully cell service will be good enough to do that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S/V Siren 1968 Columbia 50

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome