SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone near Onekama, MI to look at a Hunter 18?
View Single Post
post #9 of Old 11-01-2018
SV Siren
1968 Columbia 50

Re: Anyone near Onekama, MI to look at a Hunter 18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesail View Post
Yep, we have a condo booked at the Portage Point Resort for Saturday night. Most of the resort is closed down for the season, but the parts that are open are priced quite reasonably because it's off season. I hope their bar is open!

Looks like we'll definitely hit the M22 for breakfast Sunday morning.

I'm not sure which is harder to believe, that I volunteered to drive 1400 miles to pick up a little day sailor for a community club, or that I managed to convince my wife to come with me
Cool beans. So it sounds like you are going this weekend. I can't believe you talked the wife into going, but good for her. The drive along 31 to Onekema is beautiful. There are some beautiful small towns and harbors up there, Charlevoix and Petoskey are right on 31, but there are a few just off the beaten path, but with that many miles to put on, you might not wish to make it a 4 day trip. LOL

Safe travels...snow is predicted in the forecast....what fun....not really.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S/V Siren 1968 Columbia 50

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome