SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is this thing below the tiller?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 12-01-2018 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
What is this thing below the tiller?

With reference to the attached photo, can anyone tell me the name and function of the item indicated by the arrow labeled "What's this?" It looks like a tiller, but it's under the actual tiller and goes to a post that appears to be integrated into the rudder. Is it a device for setting a trim tab on the rudder?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4915_2jpg.jpg (1.86 MB, 141 views)

Last edited by dwlangham; 12-01-2018 at 11:11 AM.
dwlangham is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome