SailNet Community - View Single Post - US citizen working on foreign-flagged vessels #2
View Single Post
post #10 of Old 03-12-2019
capta
Master Mariner

Re: US citizen working on foreign-flagged vessels #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
A duplicate thread? I just noticed the original was edited too.

You really think you've been all that polite? Your original premise belittle anyone without the prerequisite to answer your question, when you have no way to know if they have it or not. You can't get social media to follow your directive and more than you can get these foreign employers to cooperate. Not how life works.

I'm seeing a pattern.
Hey, it's really nothing to concern ourselves with. This person wouldn't last a week on a crew anyway, with his attitude.
I've seen it dozens of times (and fired 'em all); they won't be on the boat more than 24 hours before they're telling everybody, including the captain, that they've a better way to do everything, including clean the toilets!
But, just in case he hasn't tried searching;
Schengen Visa - Comprehensive information about Europe Visa
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/
Everything you need to know about Schengen Agreement, Countries, Visa Types, Requirements, Insurance, Application Form, Guidelines and How to Apply.
Visa Application Requirements
Schengen Visa Application Requirements. When applying ...
Applying for a Schengen Visa
Applying for a Schengen Visa in India – EU Visa Requirements ...
Schengen visa application
A Step by Step Guide on How to Apply for a Schengen Visa ...

Who needs a Schengen Visa?
... to make sure who needs a Schengen visa before travelling ...
Schengen Area
Spain Visa - Germany - Greece - Portugal Schengen Visa - ...

Tourist Visa
A Tourist Schengen Visa permits third-country nationals enter ...
More results from schengenvisainfo.com »

"Any idiot can make a boat go; it takes a sailor to stop one." Spike Africa aboard the schooner Wanderer in Sausalito, Ca. 1964.
“Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

facebook.com/svskippingstone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome