SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing South Florida with the teaching of the Shsmanic Wheel
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 03-14-2019 Thread Starter
Francesco Desideri

Sailing South Florida with the teaching of the Shsmanic Wheel

Hi sailors, I m a Capt from overseas now based in Miami with a beautiful Beneteau 50 Rainha do Mar. with my wife we teach and practice life and health coaching, Reiki, nutrition, shamanic teaching of the medicine wheel adjusts to our time, to the NOW. We are planning to start a full transformation retreat for 4 days and 3 nights using RdM has a tool to connect to the Elements and cut off from routine and comfort zone.
We are looking for advices, good anchoring spots, marinas friendly to a 6’ draft 50’ Ben for 4 days round trip from Miami heading south. I m looking for two night at the anchor or mooring and one at the dock ideally to allow free time to the participants, we are looking for beaches where to do an hour yoga n meditation, shallow reef for snorkeling, visit the Crist and so on. Thank you 🙏🏻
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 204ACAFC-6AFC-4187-9191-2192F3602E20_1552576213473.jpeg (291.4 KB, 13 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome