SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing South Florida with the teaching of the Shsmanic Wheel
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 03-15-2019 Thread Starter
Francesco Desideri

Thank you everyone for your replies. Just to follow up, yes I do have a valid USCG license that allows me to do charter, the vessel is also American flag. The starting point will be Miami and the time for the ideal full trip is 4 days with 3 nights. I agree on marinas not been the ideal plc for what we do but I like to doc one of the 3 nights to give the opportunity allow free time to the guest, this may not be necessary but I like to have the option in place.
When you attend a retreat or a workshop for few days the goal is to change the persecution of inner power and spark the intimate aspiration to make the changes you want to see in your life. It seams quick but how many time a quick change has been affecting the rest of your life. NOW to be precise, I m looking for coordinate of moorings, names of marinas, passages and so on that I can go and look myself next week... I like to maintain conversation but my request is quite technical. Thank you ALL

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome