SailNet Community - View Single Post - Boat People Scum
View Single Post
post #63 of Old 04-11-2019
titustiger27
arrgh!

Dock
Re: Boat People Scum

whoa.....

The original post.. I saw this was active and before looking at it I thought... 'you know that woman who was snotty... who was she? was she the owner of the store, was she just a customer....? heck was she had anything to do with anything ---> that is we all know people who want to be xxx police, be it the unofficial town police or unofficial internet police'

Which to say it is still a funny story regardless, but maybe not much stock should be put into what some random person or just one person deciding who is the scum.

Add to it who knows what is going on with that person, like did her son just drown and no boat scum save him... maybe she didn't know you were a sailboat guy and thought you were a power boat guy (the real boat scum--- j/k)

I have to wonder about that with people on threads who end up getting into arguments --- which I have had happen to me and maybe even caused... I never think.. who are they... or I wonder what has upset them in their life... or can't a thought be expressed without a war breaking out (from either side)

Or.. I was surprised that somehow this anecdote about sailing triggered some friction...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vector X Y

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome