SailNet Community - View Single Post - Dingy Ride to Hell
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 04-16-2019 Thread Starter
mbianka

Re: Dingy Ride to Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
Horrible situation and my best wishes go to her for a speedy recovery.

I saw that vid a day or two ago. While it garnered extreme sympathy, I didn't think it was very well done and stopped watching the repetition about three quarters the way in. If there was a kicker at the end, I admittedly missed it. She's struggled, prior to the accident, to keep her channel updated. This will naturally make that harder.

I hope it comes back together for her. She's pretty cool.
Yeah she does ramble a bit but, in the end she showed and described her injuries. Broken Ribs, tube inserted into her lung from the side (still oozing blood) and a bad skin injury and bruises. For a gal who was so active and helpful to others seeing her in such a broke down condition is a real setback. Hopefully her positivity will see her through. Though her message about things changing in an instant and to not be complacent when carrying a proper light on the dingy is something we should all remember.

Mike
Currently: Enjoying Summer's sailing season

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome