SailNet Community - View Single Post - Dingy Ride to Hell
View Single Post
post #9 of Old 04-17-2019 Thread Starter
mbianka

Re: Dingy Ride to Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
Screw the white light...how big a dink do you need, to keep upright when the Phalanx gun opens up on the incoming vessel?

She's incredibly unlucky to have been run down, but I don't think she's really aware of how close to dead she was. Unconcious, face down, in the water. And the "lung" tube...may not have been for the lung, but to drain pericardial swelling? That's one adventure I'll be glad never to have.
Indeed. Then after all that the real hell for her is to not be able to do much around the boat because of the pain and injuries. I know one of the great pleasures I have with the boat is to slip over the side and go for a summer swim whenever I want. She not being able to do that in the Caribbean has got to be extremely frustrating. Then again her first goal is to just try and lift her limp left arm.

Mike
Currently: Spring Outfitting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome