SailNet Community - View Single Post - Babies on Board
Thread: Babies on Board
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 04-22-2019
mbianka

Re: Babies on Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
Definitely a fine line between documenting what itís like to raise a baby, while cruising, and exploiting the baby for Patreon.
I like Sailing Britaly. Jeff seems to do more How To videos with only an occasional shot of their happy baby Emma. https://youtu.be/qKpr1nMTt6A. I find the channel much more interesting than La Vagabond. Because I often learn something other than how stressed the La Vagabond gal is. It will be interesting to see what happens on Delos once Bryan and Kazza's baby gets back on board.

Oh my recent road trip to Key West I stayed at two hotels with marina's attached. One morning I met a young woman getting off a boat to walk the dog. I asked if they were cruisers she said yes newbies. They bought the boat last year and were just taking slow steps to learn the boat and see how their kid adapts before heading out. I asked if they thought about doing a You Tube channel. She said "Oh no" we want to make our mistakes in private not broadcast them to the world. Sounds like a healthier way to go. Concentrating on sailing and the kids and not worrying about editing the next video.

Mike
Currently: Heading to warm waters over the winter on a variety of boats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome