SailNet Community - View Single Post - What's up with PERKO?
View Single Post
post #32 of Old 08-24-2019
deniseO30
One of None

Re: What's up with PERKO?

A battery switch like that is two terminals and a spring-loaded bar that switches between them, almost every problem with battery equipment is the terminals, connectors, the wire or combination of any of the above.

P, You could have provided photos of the damage. Who installed the switch?
And I think you said three years its been in, is that the last time any of the battery terminals in your boat where checked? What is the electrician friend's place in all, this did he burn it out?

customer coddling service is a thing of the past, that went out with the baby boomer perception that "Sears" will replace anyting no questions asked"

The customer is no longer always right.

I provided the PDF, wonder if anybody actually read it. The warranty is basically no warranty, free of defect from the factory.

People like me in contracting business most of their lives are painfully aware that warranty and guarantees are not "law" there are a good faith option.

"Next best thing to not having a boat? The knowledge from having one!" Denise, Bristol PA, On Tidal Delaware River, Anchor Yacht Club.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My last project!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome