SailNet Community - View Single Post - Whale Strike, What to do.
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 11-08-2019
MikeOReilly
Old soul

Re: Whale Strike, Are We Sinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd0n View Post
Whale strikes are becoming more frequent? Frankly, I doubt that. I have never seen any evidence to that effect, and I would be extraordinarily surprised if the OP could come up with any real data to support his claim.

I will apologize most obsequiously if I am proven wrong, but I am pretty certain this is just another internet claim, completely unsupported by any facts, and invented solely for the purpose of driving more clicks.
This is what I suspect as well, but I wanted to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Itís a pretty clear claim.

On the driving clicks issue, Iím getting pretty annoyed at people who simply post a teaser line and then toss in a youtube video. It seems rather insulting to this community to be using it largely as a means of driving clicks on your own revenue-generating link.

By all means, use videos to support a discussion. But DISCUSS it here, donít just toss out a teaser and a link.

Why go fast, when you can go slow.
BLOG:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome