SailNet Community - View Single Post - LG bifacial solar panel interest
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 12-13-2019 Thread Starter
colemj

LG bifacial solar panel interest

I'm looking to buy a 390W LG bifacial solar panel. This is a new advancement in solar by LG, where the back face of the panel also provides active solar generation. The 390W rating is for the front face only, but if there is reflection on the back from water or a white base, the output can be 30% higher. They also excel early in the morning and late in the afternoon when the sun angle does not irradiate the front well, but is stronger underneath from low angle reflection.

Anyway. The supplier told me there would be a price break in shipping if he could ship 4 or more panels, and asked if I knew anyone else in my area who also wanted them.

I'm in the Tampa/St. Pete Florida area right now, so they would have to be picked up here. Let me know if you are interested.

The panel cost without shipping is $410. The panel specs are here: https://www.lgenergy.com.au/uploads/...9811cfd841.pdf

Throwing this out there in case someone is interested.

Mark

Dolphin 460 Catamaran "Reach"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Current boat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Previous boat

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome