SailNet Community - View Single Post - What to do with an I-Pad?
View Single Post
post #18 of Old 07-08-2015
mbianka

Re: What to do with an I-Pad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewportNewbie View Post
Gotcha....so Apple should allow you to keep a 6 year old iPad current...lol...Thats why you don't buy Apple products? ok....
That's part of it. My eight plus year old HP laptop is still doing what it is supposed to do and I have even updated a number of programs (apps) and not met any roadblocks like my girlfriend has met with her IPads over the years. I also purchased an Apple Shuffle to carry my I tunes collection on board. First one died. Ok it can happen so bought a second that died too! Since then purchased a Sansa Clips and have had them for several years with no problems. Except that Apple's ITunes won't allow the several hundred dollars of my downloaded music to load onto the device! That's why I now use Amazon to down load my music. Then there are the Apple people camped out against the walls at airports with their Apple products pluged into the wall outlets. How's that battery life working out for them? It's not just one thing that makes me stay away from Apple products but, a combination of experiences and observations.

Mike
Currently: Heading to warm waters over the winter on a variety of boats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome