SailNet Community - View Single Post - What to do with an I-Pad?
View Single Post
post #19 of Old 07-08-2015
NewportNewbie

Re: What to do with an I-Pad?

Lol battery life. It's the best in the industry on Apple devices. Don't believe the advertising lol. There's a reason the company has more cash than the govt. that original iPad can do EVERYTHING it did the day it was purchased. Do you want to upgrade the operating system? Sorry the processor can't run it. This wasn't a secret. Apple clearly announced that iOS 7 or newer wouldn't run on the original iPad. iPad 2nd gen or newer can be updated to latest software. Oh I still have an iPod mini circa 2005 on my boat running music and it still connects and loads like the day I bought it. To each their own. I find Apple products above average when it comes to quality, reliability and usability. They do have the best consumer satisfaction rating of ANY electronics company. Oh and when something doesn't work they have hundreds of places you can walk into for FREE tech support. That's something no other tech company has. I'm waiting for my wife's 3rd gen iPad to die so we can get a new one...just keeps ticking.

S/V Cuajota - 1975 WD Schock Santana 30

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome