SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lets get some good sunrise/sunset pictures....
View Single Post
post #1121 of Old 08-21-2015
seabirdcr

Re: Lets get some good sunrise/sunset pictures....

I've seen many Costa Rica videos but I found this one online last night and I just had to share it. I've lived in this country for about eight and a half years and even though it is a very small country, it is so full of biodiversity and beauty that I fall in love with it more and more the longer I'm here. There are a few sunset shots in the video...the music is chill and the feeling you get when you watch it is the reason I came and never went back.

Pura Vida from T//Motion on Vimeo.

We have been taking photos above and below surface on almost all of our excursions in Costa Rica since 2009 and uploading them here -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sea Bird is a 45' C&L Explorer that is currently listed for sale, along with our sailing company in Costa Rica. This is a wonderful turnkey opportunity for anyone ready for an exciting change! YES, it is profitable. More details -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome