Join Date: May 2002
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
HELP! Mouse on board
Sure fire way to get the mouse w/o it dying in the bilge. (but oh yes...it WILL die ; )
1. get a 5 gal. bucket and add about 3-4 inches of antifreeze.
2.Take a long,narrow strip of wood and place it so that about 7-8 inces of it are over the top of the bucket.
3. At the end of the wood strip put a big glob of peanut butter. The mouse will climb along the wooden strip towards the peanut butter and his weight will drop him into the bucket filled with antifreeze (which will most definately KILL him).
4. then all you have to do is dispose of the dead mouse and the antifreeze (you can save it for the next time a mouse comes on board.)