SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pirate Girl Seeks Match in Vermont
View Single Post
post #12 of Old 06-22-2016
titustiger27
arrgh!

Dock
Re: Pirate Girl Seeks Match in Vermont

I fee responsible for this... Original Poster had put up an ad on Craigslist and I suggested she try the companion forum here..

A week ago when I saw she had made the opening post, I sent a personal message (and one to the Craigslist address) suggesting she follow up... but I see she has yet to come back.

Those who are in a relationship probably don't understand the complexity of dating past bar day hook up age.

The older you get, the more you live in a rural area.. just about ever factor in your life makes it more difficult.

For example: say you want to live on a sailboat, that might cut out 90% of the people you can be in a relationship with (and it is a small group past the age of 40 already), Just the fact removes you from family and friends would eliminate lots of people even considering it.

Add to this, you have to be vigilant. If you are on a dating site... you are probably on the wrong one, if you go to social functions... how do you make it clear that 'I'm hear to walk dogs, but I really want a date too!'

Knowing what I know now, I might have considered a bad marriage in my 20's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vector X Y

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome