SailNet Community - View Single Post - Weather or not
Thread: Weather or not
View Single Post
post #15 of Old 07-15-2016
zeehag
snake charmer, cat herder

Send a message via Yahoo to zeehag Send a message via Skype™ to zeehag
Re: Weather or not

we have little chop unless there is a tropical event-- our ocean is smooth long rollers unless neptune has a case of the ass.
caribbean and gom are somewhat choppy, but that only due to frequency of swells. ours are normally 15-21 seconds at .5-1.5 meters. not too noticeable. over 2 meters with closer action is a lil busy.

as a mini ice age was spozed to occur before the increasing ocean levels, we are still on our way to coolerville.
i still think baaahstaahhn will be new north pole. should be about the time to change axis of planet, or are we overdue for that.. who is to blame for that one, i wonder...
ha ha ha ha \ lets have a global warming tax so we can keep the climate from changing. like money will make that happen.
i watched one usa candidate spew about climate change and how we have to stop it.. i want to know how is that going to be effected. are we stronger than nature?
personally, i have down throws and a nice warm down jacket in case of dire need and no more warm spots on planet. and uggs ordered. and a walking furball, nice n cozy huge n warm. he eats fish, so all is well.
i am still waiting the rising of the seas so i can sail over the high rises in fort lauderdale. doubt the 6 inches or so of increases we are expecting by 2025 will allow for that, tho.
folks have been calling for cleaning up the beach, now they ***** about the rising seas which will effect the request.. go figger--humans are fickle and short memoried.

our only constant is change--sit back and enjoy it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome