SailNet Community - View Single Post - PSC 34 aft water tank access
View Single Post
post #9 of Old 12-24-2016
svjobeth

Re: PSC 34 aft water tank access

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmurdoch View Post
I'd talk to Thumper at Pacific Seacraft about the problem. When last I was there, Octavio and a number of the fellows from California were working in Little Washington. From the photos it looks like an original installation, and they might have thought about the possibility of a leak when they built it.

There are two Beckson 4" ports in the lid of my aft tank. I replaced the white screw-in inserts with clear so I could see the amount of water in the tank.

Bill Murdoch
1988 PSC 34
Irish Eyes
I agree, it does look factory. I strongly second Bill's suggestion too; talk to Thumper at PS. The crew there will go out of their way to help out PS owners.

FYI, the replacement lids we ordered for our refit came from PS with two 4" ports in the aft lid, and had clear windows in place of the solid screw in port lids.

Bill & Lisa Ballard
S/V Jo Beth
1984 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 34, Hull #16

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome