SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone know how some old posters are doing
View Single Post
post #15 of Old 05-18-2017
eherlihy
Learning the HARD way...

Re: Anyone know how some old posters are doing

As I recall; "Cam," or "Camradarie" was a mod that got into a scrap with the owners of Tartan. I believe that he sold his boat and bought a motorhome

"CD" or CruisingDad was another moderator, and is the guy that we used to rib about his BBQ grill. He smacked his head on the boom of his Catalina 400, and that put him out of commission for a while. I believe that he recovered, but he does not post here anymore.

SailingDog's Telstar 28 trimaran, "Pretty Gee," which was named after his late wife, burned while on the hard. I was shocked that a few members posted some disparaging comments about him in the thread where his misfortune was announced. But I guess this is the internet...He got frustrated here, and moved on to other fora before the fire.

Smackdaddy, as you know, suffered some personal misfortune, and has his own blog. He was banned from SailNet for bad behavior.

... I'm still here, for whatever that's worth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105/106/114/118 Instructor - Also certified in Marine Electrical Systems

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome