View Single Post
post #2 of Old 09-12-2011
Donna_F
The most female moderator

Dock
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimgo View Post
So...did I put everyone to sleep?
No. But I can't seem to stop blinking at my monitor.

Welcome to Sailnet again.

I'm guessing you live in Lower Bucks or somewheresthereabouts? I think your best bet may be the two boat option if you can swing it. You have plenty of marina and or boat ramp options on the upper Delaware. One of the sail clubs I belong to has members who have cruising boats they keep on the Chesapeake and smaller boats they trailer that they keep in their driveways to sail up at Blue Marsh lake. Some have three and four other smaller boats, all the way down to sailing dinghies so whatever sailing mood strikes is covered.

We gave a way a 22-footer when we bought our current boat but we're considering buying a small Sunfish or something just to tool around with on our local lake on those days we don't have time to make the two hour drive to the marina.

Good luck with your decision. Oh, there's no such thing as a "free" boat.

Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRBS
Rock Hall, MD
KB3ZCB

If you're helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome