SailNet Community - View Single Post - Beaufort, NC to Tortola, BVI via Culebra, PR - January 6/7/8
View Single Post
post #74 of Old 12-24-2011 Thread Starter
blanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswilson29 View Post
Do a forum search for "EPIRB" and you will find the answer to your question.

A lion is a symbol of courage.

The Chesapeake is a PROTECTED body of water to be distinguished from the open ocean.

Therefore, a Chesapeake lion is a falsely courageous sailor who has never really been tested offshore, but who erroneously believes he or she is experienced and capable.

It is a sarcastic insult, a derogatory term designed to point out the limited experience of other posters on this forum and to imply that the OP is justifiably courageous because he sails offshore.
jameswilson, I agree with you, good track, I agree but, lions have lots of courage here, lots of knowledge here and lots of time to troll.

They do not have one reason to answer the POST or the call, but million reasons to troll.

I do not have time for that nonsense, I celebrate Christmas and then I prepare my boat for the trip and then I take off.

And you could figure that out, email was put in here so you could write me IF you are interested. Otherwise, pass it by, or piss back to where you come from.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome