SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing Motorless from LA to Phillipines
View Single Post
post #53 of Old 02-24-2012
chrisncate
You really are funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telesail View Post
Thanks for the reference. Would that be Greg Palast, the peak oil prophet for whom rising global oil supply is an inconvenient truth, the Greg Palast who has proof that the 2000 election was stolen in Florida and the same Greg Palast that says that the Exxon Valdez disaster was caused by Exxon not fixing the radar to save money....?

You are right. Citing conspiracy theorists probably won't persuade me and if you find those folks authoritative then you will not be persuaded.

Let's assume you are right and that the oil industry has killed 100 million people (to the nearest 100 million equal to roughly the number of people killed in all the wars ever), please tell me who are the billion plus that you would decide to kill in order to throw off your shackles?
Conspiracy theorist? Well, that's certainly one take on traditional investigative journalism..

I noticed you don't actually dispute anything you referenced above.. ? Also worth noting you don't provide an alternative for news/reference/journalism/facts regarding what we are now discussing.. ?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome