Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kalispell, MT
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 9
27' Catalina or 27' Coronado???
Good afternoon. through a weird series of events (long story - grin), we now have acquired two sailboats. A 1973 27' Catalina and a 1971 27' Catalina.
The bottom line question - - - which would be a "better" boat to keep???
A few more facts:
- we haven't been able to use either one yet this spring. And need to make a decision on which to sell - - and which to keep quite soon.
- similar "condition".
- I'm not interested in "which one has the best berth" kind of considerations.
- really want to know which is a better constructed boat?
- which is more sea-worthy? tougher?
- SAFER in coastal cruising?
S/V "New Girl" on the dock