LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 40 Old 05-13-2016

Re: Bristol Yachts 50th Anniversery 2016

Dooooooh!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 40 Old 05-14-2016

love Bristol yachts! my first client owned one called Beau Geste. https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-54758474.html
post #33 of 40 Old 05-16-2016

Eric: FYI I sent you a PM re: 50th anniversary.

Mike
Currently: Enjoying some Fall sailing while it lasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #34 of 40 Old 05-18-2016 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don0190 View Post
Is there going to be another get together next year to cerebrate being closed for 20 years?
So Don, let me see if I have this straight? You are disrespecting Clinton Pearson for his life long commitment to the yachting industry? Because he is not a great business man? You are going to disrespect Ted Hood, primary designer, Carl Alberg, John Alden, Dieter Empacher, Paul Coble, Halsey Herreshoff, Charles Swain, David Pedrick?

There is not call for your sarcasm! Go back to Sailing Anarchy where you belong.
Don L likes this.

Eric
Delta-T
1968 Bristol 32 Keel/Crb Hull 26
Narragansett Bay RI USA
post #35 of 40 Old 05-18-2016
bell ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta-T View Post
So Don, let me see if I have this straight? You are disrespecting Clinton Pearson for his life long commitment to the yachting industry? Because he is not a great business man? You are going to disrespect Ted Hood, primary designer, Carl Alberg, John Alden, Dieter Empacher, Paul Coble, Halsey Herreshoff, Charles Swain, David Pedrick?

There is not call for your sarcasm! Go back to Sailing Anarchy where you belong.
You can get whatever you desire out of it. But there is no 50th anniversary. There may be a "it was 50 years ago" thing.

Don't blow air up my rear, be useful and blow it at the sails!
post #36 of 40 Old 05-18-2016
Less Senior Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don0190 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta-T View Post

You can get whatever you desire out of it. But there is no 50th anniversary. There may be a "it was 50 years ago" thing.
50th anniversary of the Royal Albert Hall concert recently. Or is it just that it happened 50 years ago?
Delta-T likes this.
post #37 of 40 Old 05-24-2016 Thread Starter

As you should already know, the USCGA will be doing a voluntary safety inspection on Saturday, June 25, I have set up a time slot sign-up sheet and would like you to tell me what time you would like this done for your boat (give or take 30 minutes)? We will be posting this to the Bristol public boating community and want Bristoleers to get the first shot at the time slots. Slots run every 30 minutes starting at 9:00 am until 4:00 pm at the BYC and BM. 4 slots are available for each 30 minutes. They will have 4 inspector teams. Keep in mind that if you are racing, the Bristol Race around Hog Island, start time is 11:00 am and should end by 1:00 pm, leave yourself an hour before the race starts to get ready for the race.

Eric
Delta-T
Narragansett Bay RI USA
post #38 of 40 Old 05-24-2016
Catalina 400 MKII

Eric,

Hope you have a great event! You've obviously worked hard to put it together. I've loved the Bristol Yachts for many years. Well Done!

Scotty
Delta-T likes this.
post #39 of 40 Old 06-03-2016 Thread Starter

Last call for anyone wanting to join the Bristol Yachts 50th Anniversary Reunion or adding someone to your registration! This is your last chance! Send me an email or message ([email protected]). I need to know by Sunday at the latest if you will be coming. If you can't download the registration forms I will email them to you. Forms can be found here http://tinyurl.com/Bristol50thINFO. I need the form filled out and emailed to me by Sunday 6/5/16. You can mail me a check next week. I hope you can make it! So far we have 117 people attending and 28 boats sailing in!

Eric
Delta-T
Narragansett Bay RI USA
post #40 of 40 Old 06-03-2016 Thread Starter

Update on getting mooring rentals. BYC is book solid. You need to make a reservation for the remaining places. http://www.dockwa.com

Eric
Delta-T
Narragansett Bay RI USA

Tags
bristol , bristol anniversary , bristol event , bristol sailboat , bristol sailing

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in