Morehead City NC to Norfolk VA area - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-22-2019 Thread Starter

Morehead City NC to Norfolk VA area

Need help to sail my boat from Morehead City NC to the Norfolk VA area next weeks,not later than the end of this month,will be coastal(outside)with Cape Hatteras to consider.
Is a Cape Dory 30 MKII 1987
Boat is equiped with AIS,Radar,ChartPlotter EPIRB,Personal AIS beacon, Marine Radio, Garmin InReach Explorer and liferaft.
Because has a Nature'head composting head I ask you to read its use as requires some different "techniques" if you are a woman or a man,some links I found but please read them,I know some people like them others not,and this is a "deal breaker".
Check on Google
Please contact me via PM with all your questions,about boat,equipment,watch schedule and what you consider important regarding safety,duties etc, and personal info(regarding sailing experience),and that includes requesting info about me.
The sail should be 2 to 4 days with one or three nights,weather depending,availability of transient docking space in Norfolk etc.
The boat is alcohol free, drug free, and tobacco free. No exceptions.
If on medications I need to know.
If any medical condition I need to know.

Last edited by Davil; 05-22-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Tags
crew wanted east coast

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in