3Likes
  • 2 Post By chall03
  • 1 Post By SanderO

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 1 Day Ago Thread Starter
Picnic Sailor

Crew Wanted for Med in October

Hi all,

I will be moving my boat from Greece to Tunisia in October and am open to crew joining me. Company and assistance make the trip more pleasurable. Dates and exact ports are still to be determined so this is to gauge any interest and then we can go back and forth on detail.

'Applicants' can be of the experienced or newbie variety, either way I appreciate a smile, a good sense of humour and a positive attitude. If you are a newbie there are some things to consider in terms of seasickness prevention, living in a small space with other people etc and I am happy to discuss these concerns with you.

-Vessel is a Moody 425 she is comfortable on passage and can sleep 8 people but find 4 is good. She is compliant with all the necessary safety regulations required for such a voyage. Happy to provide detail.

- I won't be paying you anything and likewise don't expect you to pay me anything other than contributing to the cost of meals and drinks ashore and 'chipping in' to the provisioning bill as you see appropriate. It is also my assumption that you will be paying your costs to join and leave the boat.

- I have zero tolerance of any illegal drugs onboard and it is a condition as skipper of a vessel entering a country where I can go to a third world jail for 25+ years for drug transportation/possession that if I deem it necessary I am allowed to search your bag for this purpose.

- I do not smoke myself but welcome considerate smokers.

- I enjoy a drink socially in port and on passage will occasionally toast the sunset with a glass of wine or open a beer if we have had a crap day.
SanderO and MarkofSeaLife like this.

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 16 Hours Ago

Re: Crew Wanted for Med in October

Quote:
Originally Posted by chall03 View Post
Hi all,

I will be moving my boat from Greece to Tunisia in October and am open to crew joining me...
Incredible opportunity. Amy Thome is over in the med and loves sailing. She would be perfect for this... Fabulous person with offshore experience who lives to travel. Give her a shout. She's on FB too.
chall03 likes this.

pay attention... someone's life depends on it

Last edited by SanderO; 7 Hours Ago at 03:03 PM.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in