Beaufort, NC to Tortola, BVI via Culebra, PR - January 6/7/8 - Page 6 - SailNet Community
 37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 85 Old 12-23-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawingknots View Post
i nether need nor in no way desire to have any part of you. your boat or any scheme that you have ongoing,i was merely exposing you for what you are,a cheap unstable lunatic,i have my own boat that i usualy singlehand but should i require someone to assist on some trip i would consider it a favor on their part and not try to sell it as me doing a great thing for them,if you need help pay for it! your deck indeed lmao
You are writing about yourself you redneck twerp. That is obvious.

You do not sail "singlehand", but alone and it shows why. If I was to call you a sailor, I would only as abbreviation of Scum Alcoholic Idiot Looser Odored Redneck.

If I ever required help of sailors, I would never ask someone like you. You who most likely has no idea about offshore sailing and for sure do not fit on 99 percent of boats. You who somehow wanted to show off.

You made this thread like that, remember, like you make sailing, by even writing on this forum appear as psycho-homeless shelter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Quote:
Crew wanted to join for January 6 (weather permitting) departure from Beaufort, NC to Tortola, BVI and Culebra, PR on C&C 37R.
Can stay on boat until January 25, will sail back to Culebra around 24th.
Must be able to keep watch and helm. Cooking a plus. Share food and drink cost.
This was the original post which stirred such intesity. Note that there no mention of the experience of the captain on this passage, how many crew, just that he needs railmeat along for the ride. There is a reason the 1500 doesnt go down south in January, wonder what that is? A 40 ft C&C racer cruiser will not be the most comforatble boat to take the trip in although it can do it I wouldnt want to be in the open ocean with 15-20 foot seas. Your reference to spartan...is that spartanly equipped for safety, no head? how many sails.etc? This C&C is not a real blue water baot anymore than my 35 is.

Quote:
cheasapeake lions blanc.
Lastly...what exactly did you mean in referencing some of the posters as Chesapeake Lions?

Dave
mgmhead likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
post #53 of 85 Old 12-23-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
This was the original post which stirred such intesity. Note that there no mention of the experience of the captain on this passage, how many crew, just that he needs railmeat along for the ride. There is a reason the 1500 doesnt go down south in January, wonder what that is? A 40 ft C&C racer cruiser will not be the most comforatble boat to take the trip in although it can do it I wouldnt want to be in the open ocean with 15-20 foot seas. Your reference to spartan...is that spartanly equipped for safety, no head? how many sails.etc? This C&C is not a real blue water baot anymore than my 35 is.

Lastly...what exactly did you mean in referencing some of the posters as Chesapeake Lions?

Dave

FIRSTLY: and please, be a smart chef: THIS thread is not a discussion thread, it was and is directed to those who are willing or considering such trip.

SECONDLY: My email was and is provided at the very front of it. If there is someone, unlike few trolls here, who is interested (and actually I have received two emails) I will provide info. If someone does not know what spartan mean I will gladly explain it.

THIRDLY and LASTLY: You are wrong about comparing that, lion.

post #54 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

Blanc,

I know nothing of you or your vessel. I wish you well in your search for crew and a safe passage when you go.

The EPRIB comments are in reference to another thread. It involved an incident during a stressful series of events that left a boat and crew in potential peril. The thread had as much to do about captain and crew relationships as it did about the particular chain of events that led to the emergency or potential emergency.

I suspect the comments about medical marijuana, concealed handguns and shooting buoys are in the same category. Take them as you will, but remember it's typically not meant as a personal attack.

That said, name calling is always taken that way. By no means am I saying you are the only guilty party but please, even in your most frustrated moments, refrain from the name calling.

Oh yeah, can you explain the Chesapeake Lion thing?
post #55 of 85 Old 12-23-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeddes View Post
Blanc,

I know nothing of you or your vessel. I wish you well in your search for crew and a safe passage when you go.

The EPRIB comments are in reference to another thread. It involved an incident during a stressful series of events that left a boat and crew in potential peril. The thread had as much to do about captain and crew relationships as it did about the particular chain of events that led to the emergency or potential emergency.

I suspect the comments about medical marijuana, concealed handguns and shooting buoys are in the same category. Take them as you will, but remember it's typically not meant as a personal attack.

That said, name calling is always taken that way. By no means am I saying you are the only guilty party but please, even in your most frustrated moments, refrain from the name calling.

Oh yeah, can you explain the Chesapeake Lion thing?

Thank you.

You are right, it is not good and I went a bit to far in this Christmas time.
But no doubt that guy is a troll and cannot stop.

Why he chose this thread, I do not know.

I wish you Merry Christmas.
post #56 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

you joined this forum for the sole purpose of luring some naive unsuspecting person into working,cooking standing watches for which you intend to make then furnish their own trans. and their own expences and no doubt if you keep beating the bushes you'll probablely find someone,but atleast anyone reading this forum by now is bound to have a fair idea of what and who you are and can proceed forewarned,i have no desire nor intention continuing to beat this dead horse
post #57 of 85 Old 12-23-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawingknots View Post
you joined this forum for the sole purpose of luring some naive unsuspecting person into working,cooking standing watches for which you intend to make then furnish their own trans. and their own expences and no doubt if you keep beating the bushes you'll probablely find someone,but atleast anyone reading this forum by now is bound to have a fair idea of what and who you are and can proceed forewarned,i have no desire nor intention continuing to beat this dead horse

CAN THIS GUY READ ? Or does he read the way he writes ?

Please save me from this troll. Please, or I will wait until Christmas Eve and who knows, maybe he speaks or writes human words.
post #58 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

Merry Christmas too you too sir.

We have a saying: Don't feed the trolls.

The best way to make them go away is to ignore them.

I'm sure I am not the only person seeking an explanation about the Lion term.
post #59 of 85 Old 12-23-2011

Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Quote:
FIRSTLY: and please, be a smart chef: THIS thread is not a discussion thread, it was and is directed to those who are willing or considering such trip- blanc.

Whos the troll.....hmmmmmm sawingknots _540 posts most of us know him and understand his humor or lack of it vs blanc 22 posts- come out of the blue, attacking argumentative, superiority complex, and appears here with no purpose other than to stir up crap

When pressed for information you are defensive,,,and personally attack in a condesecending manner see the "please be a smart chef comment above:. You provide no answers to the questions you have been asked and seem to relish taking on the regular members of the forum.

Quote:
Please save me from this troll- blanc
You are the real troll.

The definition by Urban Dictionary-"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

The definition by Word IQ- In Swedish children's literature, trolls are not naturally evil, but primitive and misunderstood. Their misdeeds are due to a combination of basic and common human traits, such as envy, pride, greed, naïveté, ignorance and stupidity. In some early 20th century fairy tales, by Elsa Beskow, trolls are also depicted as an aboriginal race of hunters and gatherers who are fleeing the encroaching human civilisation. Where man makes a road, the trolls disappear

So I prefer to be a "dumb" chef, but a smart sailor. Sailing with you would be like sailing with Captain Blye. Your personality here is a glimpse into how you would "lead" your boat as a Captian is what makes others here suspect your abilities and intentions and they have reacted to your post accordingly.

Take heart fellow sailnetters....the abberation will slink away eventually.....he is not invested in the camraderie of the fellow sailors here, but in making a spectacle of himself

Blac....hurry...your spot under the bridge where you came from beckons....hurry back to your troll breathern....lest the clock turn 12 and you are truly exposed in the light of day.

(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 12-23-2011 at 07:54 PM.
post #60 of 85 Old 12-23-2011 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Whos the troll.....hmmmmmm sawingknots _540 posts most of us know him and understand his humor or lack of it vs blanc 22 posts- come out of the blue, attacking argumentative, superiority complex, and appears here with no purpose other than to stir up crap

When pressed for information you are defensive,,,and personally attack in a condesecending manner see the "please be a smart chef comment above:. You provide no answers to the questions you have been asked and seem to relish taking on the regular members of the forum.

You are the real troll.

The definition by Urban Dictionary-"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

The definition by Word IQ- In Swedish children's literature, trolls are not naturally evil, but primitive and misunderstood. Their misdeeds are due to a combination of basic and common human traits, such as envy, pride, greed, naïveté, ignorance and stupidity. In some early 20th century fairy tales, by Elsa Beskow, trolls are also depicted as an aboriginal race of hunters and gatherers who are fleeing the encroaching human civilisation. Where man makes a road, the trolls disappear

So I prefer to be a "dumb" chef, but a smart sailor. Sailing with you would be like sailing with Captain Blye. Your personality here is a glimpse into how you would "lead" your boat as a Captian is what makes others here suspect you abilities and intentions and they have reacted to you post accordingly.

Take heart fellow sailnetters....the abberation who will slink away eventually.....he is not invested in the camraderie of the fellow sailors here, but in making a spectacle of himself

Blac....hurry...you spot under the bridge where you came from beckons....hurry back to your troll breathern....lest the clock turn 12 and you are truly exposed in the light of day.
I will not even try to address the above bubbles.

Stick to the your lake lion and rule the internet forums.

You got it all wrong, like in sailing, like in spelling.

I will not call you what you are, its Christmas time, be a king or an admiral here.

I will not give you information, not because I am "defensive", I have nothing to hide or prove, I will not give it to you because you came to this thread to troll, you did not come to sail. That is by all means understandable, that is what sailing is to you.

You support horde of trolls you belong to, that is normal, you lack basic understanding of written word, that is so usual, you have no argument - bravo and you do not stop.

Please read at the beginning of this thread, it is not and was not meant for you.

Go troll elsewhere and wait until it will be warmer for you to stick your nose out on the boat.

Tags
bvi , crew , culebra , passage , tortola

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in