DrakeParagon: Season 3 - Page 2 - SailNet Community
 55Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 86 Old 04-27-2016

Woot, I love the longer format videos. I blame you & especially Mo for hooking me into YouTube sailing vids, you actually do show the cruising life. Your editing time doesn't go unappreciated, there has to be some award for best done home movies!

Though one of these days you need to cruise the Bahamas, and there will be a clickbait thumbnail pic of Mo in a bikini
drakeParagon likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 86 Old 04-27-2016

Re: DrakeParagon: Season 3

Pretty sure if we got a pic of Mo in a bikini one week we'd get one of Drake with a black eye the next.

"Freedom is the increased knowledge of what you can do without." —Thoreau
post #13 of 86 Old 05-03-2016 Thread Starter

Big Dreams | #2 | DrakeParagon Season 3

If you hear buzzing it's because we are busy bees aboard Paragon! With a push off date looming we figure out which storage containers work the best for food...and which decidedly do not! (Can anyone say homemade penicillin?) As Drake shows Eanna his friend's wooden boat, conversation turns to plans and dreams of the future. What lies ahead? Stay with us!
Rhapsody-NS27 and amwbox like this.

post #14 of 86 Old 05-10-2016 Thread Starter

Unexpected 'Good News' (Yay Bob!) | #3 | DrakeParagon Season 3

It's an instructive day as we tour various systems aboard Paragon. From switching out the propane to checking on the solar panel systems and dealing with a sticky anchor, Eanna is getting to know more about his new home. As we return from topping off the water tanks some unexpected Good News arrives, or rather, someone arrives aboard Good News! Who is it? Stay with us to find out!

post #15 of 86 Old 05-17-2016 Thread Starter

Anchors Aweigh! | #4 | DrakeParagon Season 3

Anchors Aweigh!

There is much anticipation for Eanna's first sail in US waters! Drake and Monique row into town to partake of the laundry facilities and dispose of excess items. The next morning everyone is up bright and early to prepare for a busy Memorial Day sail. Drake has a quick chat with a fellow sailor and checks the weather before Éanna raises anchor. Stay with us as we begin the next leg of our adventure!

post #16 of 86 Old 05-24-2016 Thread Starter

First Sail!

Cookies for everyone! Be sure to check out the end of the videos as we've been putting little extra clips and cookies at the end! After many miles traveled (and a plane ride to boot!) the crew of Paragon embarks for Boston. On a holiday weekend with plenty of sun (and plenty of wind!), Drake, Monique, and Eanna take their very first sail together and get a feel of what's to come. The journey of a lifetime begins with this first sail...let it begin!

Rhapsody-NS27, tripl and amwbox like this.
post #17 of 86 Old 06-01-2016 Thread Starter

Coming Home!

Drake grew up in Boston, but it has been years since he has sailed there, and Paragon has never been. No more! The engine is off, the sails are up, and Paragon is underway in this glorious homecoming sail. As Drake reminisces about his early days spent dreaming of living the cruising life (and his voyages since!), the crew prepares to enter Boston harbor! Join us as we return home aboard Paragon!

Rhapsody-NS27 and tripl like this.
post #18 of 86 Old 06-01-2016

Drake
Man I can't tell you how much I love to watch your videos. I am a subscriber to your channel. Keep up the good work and keep the videos coming!!!😃
drakeParagon likes this.

1973 Cal 27 T/2 "The Antidote"
post #19 of 86 Old 06-02-2016 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Sandbar View Post
Drake
Man I can't tell you how much I love to watch your videos. I am a subscriber to your channel. Keep up the good work and keep the videos coming!!!😃
Thanks! We are working really hard on the upcoming episodes and it's always wonderful for us to hear that people are enjoying them. I think Season 3 is turning out great! \(• ◡ •)/
⛵- Drake
post #20 of 86 Old 06-05-2016

I'm likin' the shows. Watched them all. but i was also captivated by the rebuild of your buddy's boat in Gloucester. Me want more vids of that as well. Have a talk with that guy.
j

1985 C&C 35 MK 3 #150
LIS

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in