Above 5 knots

Dock
Boat Name Mini Moo
Year 1982
Make WD Schock
Model Wavelength
Color Brightsides White
History Prior owner Chris Corey in East Aurora, NY... Name was "Geronimo."
Prior prior owner was John Rogers, hailing out of Genesee Yacht Club, NY, name was "Mini Moo."

Boat apparently is Hull number 6, with the "upgraded" cruising interior. This includes a cabinet, and a sink, not sure how you are supposed to use the sink cabinet, as the door opens into the cooler that is the step. Also the sink is fed from what I think is supposed to be a portable folding 5 gallon water jug (camp style). The drain however, seems to just end under the sink. I think the drain could be modified to drain directly to the bilge with some effort.
Exterior
After having purchased the boat, the boat was named Geronimo from the movie "Wind." I've still not seen the movie... however I was cleaning the hull and found that the boat's prior name was still clearly visible.

We have a dog (a Brittany) named "Woodland's Water Fairy," aka "Misty," aka "Misty Moo," aka "Moo." This is my daughter's dog, and she lovingly calls her her cow, "Moo."

Bringing the "Mini Moo" name back made sense. I'm sure "Mini Moo" refers to the small half and half containers, as the boats walls are about as thin as one of those containers

Boat has painted hull (Brightsides white over, what looks like perfection red). To make things interesting I added "spots" to complete the COW look.

Motor
2017 Mercury 3.5hp integral tank, Fwd/Neutral

Sail Configuration (Cat, Ketch, etc.)
Masthead rig sloop, with both symmetrical and asymmetrical spins.
Views: 243

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome