Can someone identify these fittings? - SailNet Community
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-25-2017 Thread Starter
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Lake Erie
Posts: 539
Thanks: 278
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 4
Can someone identify these fittings?

I need fittings so I can connect hoses (otherwise the pump isn't much use). I can't seem to find a name for this type of quick connect fitting to do a search for where to purchase:
Attached Thumbnails
BillMoran is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 12-25-2017
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,017
Thanks: 2
Thanked 64 Times in 62 Posts
Rep Power: 17
Re: Can someone identify these fittings?

It's called a KlickTite port connector, it's my impression they are usually used at the pump inlet and outlet and adapt the connection to some common plumbing size.
KlickTite Port Connectors | Johnson Pump - Marine | Product Detail

"Just call me TB"
capttb is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to capttb For This Useful Post:
BillMoran (12-25-2017)
post #3 of 3 Old 12-26-2017
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 368
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Re: Can someone identify these fittings?

The clear plastic lid unit is a water filter, the larger unit is a pump ! Both are klicktite units.
mike dryver is online now  

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can anyone identify these light fittings for me TQA Gear & Maintenance 6 05-22-2013 08:25 AM
Swaged fittings vs. mechanical fittings yachtthor Pacific Seacraft 24 04-21-2012 04:48 PM
Rigging Fittings TommyD Gear & Maintenance 2 06-01-2010 10:30 PM
Hell fittings? nauticalrich Gear & Maintenance 1 06-17-2003 07:23 AM
Swaging Fittings Tom Wood Gear and Maintenance Articles 0 04-24-2002 08:00 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome