Important Things (You Know Now), To Look For When Buying A Used Sailboat? - Page 4 - SailNet Community
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 Old 07-09-2018

Re: Important Things (You Know Now), To Look For When Buying A Used Sailboat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatch View Post
With no respect, you know where you can stick your advice right?

You wouldn't make a pimple on my a--!

It so figures, there's always some tight a-- Troll like you on every forum without fail that just loves to talk down to people and start trouble.

Here's a suggestion, don't like the subject? don't reply!

Just because you have a stick up your a-- and decide you don't like a subject at hand doesn't make the person asking incompetent for doing so, nor does it give you the right to belittle anyone when you don't know what the hell you are talking about, the problem here is YOU and your sanctimonious, self-righteous ego.

Its a simple inquiry question to what others have already gone through but obviously, you don't have the intelligence to understand that.

I had no idea that this forum was yours and yours alone, in that no one is allowed to ask something (first to be approved by you), that might anger a smug bastard like yourself and then you attack them for doing so.

Yuck, yuck.

What a tool you must be in person.

Get over yourself...
You are very rude. You come to this forum and have less than 50 posts and start multiple threads asking members to spoon feed you information you can locate yourself. I have over 1,700 posts and have never encountered the sort of nastiness you display in this post.

You my friend need to get a clue and some manners and learn how to behave. I have been sailing for 33 years including 10's of thousand off offshore miles and share my experience and learn from other members.

You should be going through the old posts and reading.
Sal Paradise likes this.

pay attention... someone's life depends on it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 Old 07-10-2018 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
You are very rude. You come to this forum and have less than 50 posts and start multiple threads asking members to spoon feed you information you can locate yourself. I have over 1,700 posts and have never encountered the sort of nastiness you display in this post.

You my friend need to get a clue and some manners and learn how to behave. I have been sailing for 33 years including 10's of thousand off offshore miles and share my experience and learn from other members.

You should be going through the old posts and reading.
Yea, write that on your next job resume, lol.

Man, that s---'s rich. YOU instigate out of the blue, unprovoked a confrontation because you're an egotistical maniac and then you try to turn the blame around and get even more indignant and insulting when the person you tried to belittle tells you to go get f---ed?

Again, I didn't realize I had to check in with your highness who delusionally thinks he speaks for this forum due to his posting numbers, to see if I meet his qualifications to put up certain subject matter that doesn't piss him off.

Oh, I'm not your 'friend', a chump like you has no friends.

Do us all a favor, go, sail away somewhere and don't come back!

Based on your behavior here I believe you to be mentally ill and in need of psychological help as you are in no position to tell anyone about anything.

Your 'years' of experience + $1.50 will get you on the bus!

Seek professional help.

Nuff said...
post #33 of 35 Old 07-10-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatch View Post
Yea, write that on your next job resume, lol.

Man, that s---'s rich. YOU instigate out of the blue, unprovoked a confrontation because you're an egotistical maniac and then you try to turn the blame around and get even more indignant and insulting when the person you tried to belittle tells you to go get f---ed?

Again, I didn't realize I had to check in with your highness who delusionally thinks he speaks for this forum due to his posting numbers, to see if I meet his qualifications to put up certain subject matter that doesn't piss him off.

Oh, I'm not your 'friend', a chump like you has no friends.

Do us all a favor, go, sail away somewhere and don't come back!

Based on your behavior here I believe you to be mentally ill and in need of psychological help as you are in no position to tell anyone about anything.

Your 'years' of experience + $1.50 will get you on the bus!

Seek professional help.

Nuff said...
This is laughable..
Sal Paradise likes this.

post #34 of 35 Old 07-10-2018
Captain Obvious

Sandero - its not worth it to try and help an idiot like this.

Dispatch - get a clue. If you want to learn from these guys, you need to cut the crap and listen. Some old sailors are rough and direct - don't take offense and open your small mind. You badge an gun mean NOTHING here kid. You can't arrest the waves or shoot the wind, and 99.999% of the time any of us would rather have a real cruiser with many thousands of sea miles like SanderO on board than some Florida cop with an attitude.I can list maybe 6-8 posters at SN who have the knowledge that makes it worth coming here to read. They are why we come here. Do us a favor and don't piss any of them off!

Sal Paradise - Armchair Circumnavigator

Senior Researcher - Dunning Kruger

Last edited by Sal Paradise; 07-10-2018 at 09:20 AM.
post #35 of 35 Old 07-10-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
Sandero - its not worth it to try and help an idiot like this.

Dispatch - get a clue. If you want to learn from these guys, you need to cut the crap and listen. Some old sailors are rough and direct - don't take offense and open your small mind. You badge an gun mean NOTHING here kid. You can't arrest the waves or shoot the wind, and 99.999% of the time any of us would rather have a real cruiser with many thousands of sea miles like SanderO on board than some Florida cop with an attitude.I can list maybe 6-8 posters at SN who have the knowledge that makes it worth coming here to read. They are why we come here. Do us a favor and don't piss any of them off!
Not pissed off... It's always the noobs who come on gang busters with their questions almost expecting to be spoon fed. It's the ... what boat I need to sail away and pursue my dream??? What do I want in my next boat??? Quite different than asking for comparison of two boats? Or types of rigs or sails, and so on.

But one has to expect a mix of experience on a site like this... and people are here to share their experience.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in