Looking for sailors in St. Augustine, FL - Page 4 - SailNet Community
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 49 Old 01-29-2012
formerly posting as eryka

Couldn't believe Milltop was closed! Those of us who could find each other moved the party to Taberna del Gallo. We had so much fun, we've decided to do it again; Thursday, Feb 2, at the no-name bar directly across from the Fort. Till then, here's some faces to match with names: Christoper, Lita (sp?), Dan, Jaye, Frank, Linda, Darrell, Michelle, and Tony. It was fun meeting you all!
Dean101 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cinderella, CSY 33, Photo by Joe McCary

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sidney J. Harris

Shameless self-promotion - my blog for the Annapolis Capital newspaper:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
still has some glitches to be worked out. Until then, I'm posting at:
and
! And a new project:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 Old 01-30-2012
was "wee happy"

Yeah, it was nice to connect. So thursday at what time? I don't get into town after work until 5:45 or so at the earliest.
post #33 of 49 Old 01-30-2012
not-so-old salt

Nice meeting all y'all. Good group of people. Look forward to Thursday night.

----------------------------------------------------
"The God I believe in isn't short of cash, Mister." - Bono

post #34 of 49 Old 01-30-2012
was "wee happy"

tonybintx, I can't reply to your PM b/c I haven't posted many times on this forum. Are you on cruisersforum or facebook?
post #35 of 49 Old 01-30-2012
Jnoiur Mebemr

I also had a great time last night! Ill see everyone on thursday evening.

Yu & Frank

post #36 of 49 Old 01-31-2012

Send a message via AIM to 2theSea
Tony (TonybinTX) and I will be there at 6pm on Thursday. Looking forward to it!
post #37 of 49 Old 02-01-2012

There is a great sailor's bar called Hurricane Patties @ River's Edge Marina . They have drink specials, wings, etc... for happy hour.[not to mention easy parking] I showed up Sun., but upon finding no one there , I moved on to A1A Ale Works, another sailor's haunt here in St. Aug.
post #38 of 49 Old 02-01-2012

Hi xs, yeah, Milltop being closed really messed up our plans! We're trying again tomorrow, 2/2 at 6 PM at the no-name bar across from the Fort. Trying to be fair to everyone, move the gathering around - why not turn this into a very s-l-o-o-o-w pub crawl? - (but at the same time, remember not all of us have cars). Hoping to meet you soon!

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sidney J. Harris

and
! And a new project:
post #39 of 49 Old 02-01-2012

PS - I don't think everyone's planning to continue to meet up this often; just trying to recover from the confusion of Milltop being closed. And speaking of just-in-case-its-closed, if no-name is closed, let's move the party to A1A alehouse.

and
! And a new project:
post #40 of 49 Old 02-01-2012
was "wee happy"

hey Wing-n-wing, Do you have the number of that enterprise rentacar that you have rented from before? I'd like to call them about getting a car for this weekend!

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in