SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

new guy here, old sailor

921 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PhilCarlson 
#1 ·
hey everyone, just bought my second boat, a 1975 Grampian 26 in need of some love.
previously I had an Olympic Dolphin 23 trailer sailor with swing keel. Now I'm looking for a marina to store her for the winter and have room to work on her in the spring, I sent in a membership demand to a local co-op marina, just waiting on the go so I can get the boat trailered here before too much snow falls on the ground.

Cool Whip needs a new sole, new windows (one of them is broken) some new cushions (easy to do for me) and a GOOD cleaning.

she has a dodger and a bimini, 6 winches (2 mast mounted) and needs new running rigging.

I'll surely be asking a lot of questions but will do my best to get her back in good shape

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.