natural vegan, organic, veganic dude for similiar female sailor - Page 6 - SailNet Community
Looking for Companionship... Sailors looking for someone to share their lives

45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 52 Old 04-06-2018

Re: natural vegan, organic, veganic dude for similiar female sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by capta View Post
We did one charter recently where we couldn't buy limes anywhere in Grenada all the way to St. Lucia. A gin and tonic just ain't a gin and tonic w/o fresh limes! It's a dastardly plot, I just know it is.
You add the limes are there to prevent gangrene right?

Jordan
West Wight Potter 14 "Lemon Drop"
Oceanside CA
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 52 Old 05-04-2018

Re: natural vegan, organic, veganic dude for similiar female sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkofSeaLife View Post
Vitimen B12
This is a common misconception, there is plenty of B12 in yeast based products, marmite being one of the highest sources. In fact it is possible to get too much B12 from consuming marmite, which can lead to breakouts. I tend to use it instead of salt and it makes a great additive to soups and curries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
Thatís just gold right there.
Thanks, it was quite an adventure, 2 years of cruising the west coast from Vancover island to Costa Rica in search of waves. Must admit I rather miss it. Though figure searching for waves on a boat makes more sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by castingoff View Post
Hey, yes I'm a woman. Would be glad to talk but would rather not share my email publicly. If you'd like to share yours feel free and I'll drop you a note.
So the question is did Castingoff and VeganSailor ever hook up and sail the world together?

Tags
natural , organic , vegan

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in