Searching for Female Liveaboard Partner - SailNet Community
Looking for Companionship... This forum is specifically designed for sailors who are looking for someone to spend their lives with - those who also have a passion for the sea.

15Likes
  • 3 Post By MarkofSeaLife

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-09-2019 Thread Starter

Searching for Female Liveaboard Partner

Hello! I'm a 37 year old male YouTube Content Creator/blogger who will be getting a Cal 30 soon. I need to gut her and refit her before setting off.

I'm single, drug-free, not an alcoholic (although I do love me a good stout beer), and very laid back.

I'm not necessarily looking for an intimate partner - if you just want to make some money while you travel around the world for fun, I'm game for that, too. Yes, a 30' sail boat is close quarters for two people, but I don't need much space, I plan to upgrade ASAP, and I'm a gentleman.

If I could find someone who wants those things *and* a relationship, I'd be in heaven!

I pretend to be intelligent most of the time. I'm into photography and I like to read, write, produce music, make art, cook, and make videos for YouTube. I don't call myself a "Buddhist," but I have an amazing collection of great Buddhist books.

I don't care where you're coming from. Preferably New England, because that's where I'll be in a few months when I get the boat. If you're in Thailand, I'll swing by and pick you up! I'm in Oregon right now, so maybe we could meet up if you're on the West coast.

Anyway, PM me if interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-10-2019

Dock
Re: Searching for Female Liveaboard Partner

Posts from non-applicants removed.

Mark

Sea Life
Notes on a Circumnavigation:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

People can say they want freedom, but offer them the keys to what chains them, a map to where they want to go

And they'll turn it down for the cell they know

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in