uncle stinky bob uncle stinky bob is offline
- About uncle stinky bob
- Still crazy after all these years.
- Sequim. Wa
- Cruising Area
- Puget Sound, San Juan Island's, Washington coast.
- Disabled American Veteran. U.S. Army Infantry.
- Boat Manufacturer
- Lancer Yacht.
- Boat Year
- Boat Length
- Total Posts: 158
- Posts Per Day: 0.10
- Last Post: Sailnet Members from around the world check-in please. 05-08-2016 01:17 PM
- Find all posts by uncle stinky bob
- Find all threads started by uncle stinky bob
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by uncle stinky bob
- Last Activity: 06-20-2016
- Join Date: 02-28-2016
|04:14 PM - uncle stinky bob quoted eherlihy in post Re: Best BBQ for a sailboat
I have an O'day 35. I mount a...
|11:11 AM - uncle stinky bob quoted eherlihy in post Re: Best BBQ for a sailboat
How much space do you have, a...
|01:30 AM - uncle stinky bob quoted northernsquirrel in post Re: How poor is the average liveaboard cruiser?
This is such an interesting thread. H...
|11:26 PM - uncle stinky bob quoted krisscross in post Re: new guy here
Welcome! Looks like a perfect c...
|08:11 PM - uncle stinky bob quoted rckfd in post Re: Search for missing sailor resumes in NSW
A view from the drink. I ...
|07:48 PM - uncle stinky bob quoted PBzeer in post Re: How poor is the average liveaboard cruiser?
Poor in dollars, rich in li...