What is this called? - Page 2 - SailNet Community
LinkBack Article Tools
What is this called?
by Josh Perry 05-16-2019

Greetings Sailors! I'm new to the scene. Bought a small day trailerable a few years back and am trying to get her up to standard and safe. As such, I'm redoing the mast wiring. Having trouble getting this piece out and was wondering if it had a name (the black bushing thingy around the coaxial cable). I will seek a replacement as this one is most likely going to be destroyed.

Any help would be appreciated!

Attached Thumbnails
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Views 469 Comments 10
Total Comments 10


Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2019 Thread Starter
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 0
Re: What is this called?

Originally Posted by MarkofSeaLife View Post
Not to be picky, Josh, but you got a number of posts advising auto stores.

They were probably advised for a reason.
Only once, unless my eyes are deceiving me. Either way, it was made AFTER my comment. In any case, the crisis has been averted and my mast is ready.

Thank you all for the input.


MarkofSeaLife likes this.
Josh Perry is offline  

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Article: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Article Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Articles
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
Tall ship captain called to serve in Iraq (The Grand Rapids Press) NewsReader News Feeds 0 04-28-2006 11:15 AM
White Handheld Flares Called Back - Product Recall @ ISAF - Sailing.org NewsReader News Feeds 0 04-13-2006 01:15 PM
is there a place called little america starcresttoo General Discussion (sailing related) 26 12-03-2004 02:41 PM
product called ''New Glass'' holdon Gear & Maintenance 2 07-23-2001 06:37 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome