O'Day 22 operations and rigging manual? - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-24-2016 Thread Starter

O'Day 22 operations and rigging manual?

Hello everyone,
I am the new owner of 1974 Oday 22 and have just joined Sailnet and am very excited about what you all have to offer a newbie like me and hope to be able to contribute as well as I can.

First thing I would love to get my hands on is the operations and rigging manual? Does anyone have one they would share? I have a construction and engineering back ground and can't wait to give the "Nauti NikkI" some love and well needed attention. Cheers! Craig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-26-2016 Thread Starter

Re: O'Day 22 operations and rigging manual?

Just an update.... Don't need a manual any more. I found an operations and rigging manual over at Iheartodays.com. Mike has a lot of different manuals for the O'day line and is very easy to work with.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-26-2016
One of None

Craig , 22s from the 70s -80s are all quite similar to the Catalina 22. Does your boat have a "pop" top? Sources: Rudy @ D&Rmarine and Catalina direct. Lots of stuff available!

"Next best thing to not having a boat? The knowledge from having one!" Denise, Bristol PA, On Tidal Delaware River, Anchor Yacht Club.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My last project!

post #4 of 6 Old 04-26-2016

Wink Re: O'Day 22 operations and rigging manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Kennedy View Post
Just an update.... Don't need a manual any more. I found an operations and rigging manual over at Iheartodays.com. Mike has a lot of different manuals for the O'day line and is very easy to work with.
Glad you found that website. Another one is odayowners.com. Lots of info available on line. And Denise's suggestion of Rudy at D&R Marine is spot on.

Hope you weren't too disappointed with the "manual". A double-sided, legal-sized sheet is really a let down if you were expecting something like you get with a car.

Welcome to the O'day Owners Club! We're a proud, somewhat scruffy group of sailors who generally couldn't afford a Catalina or a Hunter.
post #5 of 6 Old 06-10-2018

Anyone have a good .pdf copy of a 1985 O'Day 22 manual

Thanks Ted
post #6 of 6 Old 06-12-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by serengeti2 View Post
Anyone have a good .pdf copy of a 1985 O'Day 22 manual

Thanks Ted
Ted: did you check odayowners dot com and/or iheardodays dot com yet? Those would be the two most likely sources. I have the Oday 23 "manual" that I can share if you like. Get ready for a disappointment though: it's a two-sided sheet of legal sized paper.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in