Pearson Parts? - Page 2 - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 Old 01-20-2018

Never Used Pearson 31 Holding Tank

Looking to sell a 24 gallon Holding Tank for a Pearson 31 Sailboat. Contact info if interested. Cell 8609066317. Price $300.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 04-13-2019

Re: Pearson Parts?

I have a 1971 Pearson 26. I recently purchased it and have several leaks around the windows. I am missing the screen and rubber seal on the side portal window in the head area. Does anyone know if I can replace the seal and screen or where I can find a replacement window? I have looked on line and found a site that may have had the correct window but, cant seem to find it again. it is the oval dog down windows approximate outside sizer or 16 1/2" by 6 3/4 ". Any suggestions will be appreciated.
post #13 of 15 Old 2 Weeks Ago

Just became involved in the upkeep and maintenance of a Pearson 26, hull 730 or so.

Before I climb the mast, was curious what the spreader and mast head light bulbs might be, looking to replace with LED. Parts list I found online suggests a GE 212-1 old style for the spreader lights and no clue for what might be above that.

When I disassembled the bow/stern lights, seems to be a 1004 bulb but the housing is melted from the heat and gasket is dust. Duhhhh!

Any ideas are appreciated including suggestions for updates that let us meet our inland evening lighting requirements.

Thanks, MC

post #14 of 15 Old 2 Weeks Ago

Send a message via AIM to chef2sail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc53 View Post
Just became involved in the upkeep and maintenance of a Pearson 26, hull 730 or so.

Before I climb the mast, was curious what the spreader and mast head light bulbs might be, looking to replace with LED. Parts list I found online suggests a GE 212-1 old style for the spreader lights and no clue for what might be above that.

When I disassembled the bow/stern lights, seems to be a 1004 bulb but the housing is melted from the heat and gasket is dust. Duhhhh!

Any ideas are appreciated including suggestions for updates that let us meet our inland evening lighting requirements.

Thanks, MC
Sky’s the limit here as there are many different types and kinds
Wiring is simple.

I prefer the Aquasignal lights and have had good luck with them

https://www.fisheriessupply.com/aqua...&ct=4294967100

Check various websites as there can be good sales on them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
post #15 of 15 Old 2 Weeks Ago
One of None

Drop the mast

"Next best thing to not having a boat? The knowledge from having one!" Denise, Bristol PA, On Tidal Delaware River, Anchor Yacht Club.

My last project!

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in