zeehag likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 10-21-2018
Master Mariner

Re: Wilma and Vicente

Willa? Wilma is Fred's wife. lol
zeehag and RegisteredUser like this.

"Any idiot can make a boat go; it takes a sailor to stop one." Spike Africa aboard the schooner Wanderer in Sausalito, Ca. 1964.
“Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” ― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

facebook.com/svskippingstone
post #3 of 11 Old 10-22-2018 Thread Starter

Wilma is now a cat 5.
Hopefully Zee moved
zeehag likes this.

post #4 of 11 Old 10-22-2018

Saturday night she posted that she and her cats are off the boat and are staying somewhere on land, and that the cats don't like it =^. .^=

Catalina 22
on a starboard tack

Last edited by Minnesail; 10-22-2018 at 07:27 PM.
post #5 of 11 Old 10-23-2018

She posted some more pictures on Facebook last night. By her count, she has taken in 900,000 semi-feral cats to keep them safe through the storm.

Catalina 22
on a starboard tack
post #6 of 11 Old 10-23-2018
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....

Send a message via Yahoo to zeehag Send a message via Skype™ to zeehag

ok lets get this correct... i am HOUSESITTING FOR A FRIEND WHO RESCuES FERAL CATS SOCIALIZES EM , ERR SOME, AND RELEASES THE UNMANNERED BACK INTO WILDVILLE AND ADOPTS OUT THE MANNERED ONES.
damn do i have to redo this caplok issue..sorry forgive fingers overworked from scooping catpoop.. dang.... .. but the lady , who is a friend hahaah err stilll is.. is the one who helped chico find me and get him vaccinated by our vetrinarian friend. this is how it was done, but he didnt have much time here..i got him fast.
so we are inside her house watching rainfall gently onto this area... she is in canadiaville with her dying sister.
vicente is a nonissue for mexicoast, remnants now, and willabeast is a ***** that cannot make up its mind. enjoyed a ct 5 status now is spozed to be a c2 on landfall some miles south of me.
to mazatlan old harbor we have cane warnings and from old harbor north is tropical storm warning.. i am in htat part. ts warningville. there are 7 ish ocean miles between old harbor and marina area, so i am not gonna officially die. hahahahaha this house is about 2 to 3 miles inland from marina, and higher ground. next door is runoffville with shacks of squatters living in seminormalcy with chikkins dogs cats and rats and such field critters.
i have prepped boat for cat 4.5, so she is ok, being watched by neighbor on ct 41 without anywhere to hide, and marina and mexifriends. she is safe. i am safe. cats are safe even nonmannered ferals are safe. we are in good shape here.
got food for a week all cooked, got cold foods also, got mocha for a week all prepped in case of dire need to drink cold..should electricity fail. no propane, as she ran out a while ago, but that is ok.... not needed yet..when it is we call pasagasa or gasapasa which ever itis, and get tank filled.... no issue.
lost my toofbrush for a while then found it so no crises..hahahahaha
life is good. we will watch storm if electricity fails. until then i have enough videos downloaded for watching for looong time. and millions of furry soft steenky pooping CATS!!!!!! some even like me.
anyoine want a boat cat??? got elebenty seben for adoption right here..l sweet little spot is a cutee white with black spots i named her for, and negraito is a cannot touch him feral black wildling worse than chico was... willnot allow me to touch him, will let me talk with him. sweetie with golden eyes. i have touched all but him. can carry some of these ferals .. good kitties, but need more manners...
Sal Paradise and Minnesail like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

Last edited by zeehag; 10-24-2018 at 04:06 PM.
post #7 of 11 Old 10-23-2018

ok so while i was cleaning up after 9000000 milion bludi feral unmannered cats--thankfully the ambient water in the patio was only about 1 inch to 1.5 inches deep, roof patio was 1 inch deep, so it was easier than ye can imagine... yup lootttaaaa catties, dang... some have manners some not--a cane seemed to have slipped by me..hahahahaha nothing happened was alll rain. wet beast. glad i fixed her stuffed scuppers.. water now running off the roof nicely.
film at 11.
Minnesail likes this.

Last edited by zeehag; 10-23-2018 at 09:22 PM.
post #8 of 11 Old 10-24-2018

Glad to hear all is well! Good luck with the cats
zeehag likes this.

Catalina 22
on a starboard tack
post #9 of 11 Old 10-24-2018

there is huge damage where cane actually landed... winds only made 40 miles out of center, so was an icepick. ecuinapa teacapan and some other towns were damaged hard..hospital in ecuinapa, and unknown other issues...

post #10 of 11 Old 10-24-2018 Thread Starter

Hello fresh palapa roofs.
Good youre ok.
Hwy 200 is prob a mess

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in