SailNet Community banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. General Discussion - Sailing Related
    Hello, how is the watertight enclosure in the middle of a water lock called in English? I know that this is called 'sas' in French, here is a screenshot of a nautical chart where I put a red dot in the middle of the enclosure that I am talking about. Thanks! :wink:wink:wink
  2. Gear & Maintenance
    I have made a minor modification to fix the silly tiller lock issue that seems to plague most of the small Tohatsu 4 strokes. (Also Murcury and Nissan) I created a blog post about it: Tohatsu 6 Tiller Lock Fix If you run one of these fine outboards on your sailboat or dinghy, have a look. Eric
  3. MacGregor
    I have a Venture 17, which is in pretty good shape, despite being a 1974 model. My wife and I have sailed it a few times, and it's pretty nice, with one exception - I can't quite get the swing keel to lock in place with the locking bolt. The keel winch, although rusted, works fine to lower the...
1-3 of 3 Results