1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
One of None
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Awesome stuff, Denise. Go for it. I know what you are thinking. Yes, there is gold in them wooden boxes! :) They would make a great floor, table, or 101 other things.

·
One of None
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome stuff, Denise. Go for it. I know what you are thinking. Yes, there is gold in them wooden boxes! :) They would make a great floor, table, or 101 other things.
Noooooo no more junkin for me.. I need to clean up the mess i have!

·
Sea Sprite 23 #110 (20)
3,217 Posts
tempting.. but I have been trying to get rid of crap. I wonder if I could ebay them?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
If I was in the neighborhood I would snap them up just so I could play around with them. Worst case scenario, pick out the best examples and get rid of the rest, but they've got to have some value to someone!

·
One of None
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Schock, remember mercoid controls" ? still some out there on old boilers and "stuff"

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Schock, remember mercoid controls" ? still some out there on old boilers and "stuff"
Those were pressure controls containing mercury. I would not worry about mercury in these electric meters. Keep some of the good ones, keep the boxes, sell the guts for scrap if they are mostly copper and brass.
You know you want them, Denise. Indulge, it's free. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts