SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased a 1971 flying junior. Need some help (photos would help) regarding main sheet block arrangement. Main sheet aft starts with two blocks that attach to travel block going starboard to port on deck above transom. From that point forward blocks are missing. I expect additional boom mounted blocks and one or two floor mounted blocks are needed. I owned and sailed a lund boat that started like this aft but details from there to midship are foggy. Any advice would be appreciated. This is an attempt to return to cruise sailing (4th boat; second with main and jib)
thanks
dave in missouri

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have purchased a 1971 flying junior. Need some help (photos would help) regarding main sheet block arrangement. Main sheet aft starts with two blocks that attach to travel block going starboard to port on deck above transom. From that point forward blocks are missing. I expect additional boom mounted blocks and one or two floor mounted blocks are needed. I owned and sailed a lund boat that started like this aft but details from there to midship are foggy. Any advice would be appreciated. This is an attempt to return to cruise sailing (4th boat; second with main and jib)
thanks
dave in missouri
Dave, I have an FJ dated in the similar year, might you be able to help me out with the centerboard outhaul rigging? I believe I'm missing some blocks but haven't been able to figure out what or where they need to be positioned. Thanks

Daryn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts