SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am helping a friend rig a 24 ft C&C Mirage and would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a manual.

I am not familiar with the position of the traveler and how or what is needed to attach it to the boom.

Any drawings or pictures showing where all the sheets are fed to would also be helpful.

·
al brazzi
2,076 Posts
Lets start with what you have now, any pictures. Try GOOGLEing your boat there might be pictures. Sailboat data has a complete listing of specs and some drawings.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Dose he have a C&C or a Mirage, both made 24's. C&C did design the Mirage 24 but did not build it, they are different boats.
If it is a C&C there is a very good C&C dedicated site called cncphotoalbum.

·
Senior Citizen
433 Posts
I am not familiar with the position of the traveler and how or what is needed to attach it to the boom.
Any drawings or pictures showing where all the sheets are fed to would also be helpful.
I suggest you look at the HArken website and search mainsheet systems. Harken will illustrate several methodes of rigging the mainsheet. I installed a windward sheeting car on my 24 last year. Worth every penny to me.

You will need a fiddle block with a swivel at the boom and another one with a becket on the car on the bridgedeck.
- CH

·
HANUMAN
2,836 Posts
Dose he have a C&C or a Mirage, both made 24's. C&C did design the Mirage 24 but did not build it, they are different boats.
If it is a C&C there is a very good C&C dedicated site called cncphotoalbum.
Also join the email list at the cncphotoalbum.com If you ask questions, you will likely get answers from people who are familiar with the boat or can point you in the right direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts